Monday 2 November 2015

SUBWAY WORKER TRAPPED IN CHILLER FOR EIGHT HOURS WRITES 'HELP' IN KETCHUP

KARLEE DAUBENEY - PHOTO/FACEBOOK
A Subway worker trapped in a chiller in Gloucester, England for eight hours wrote 'help me' message in ketchup in a desperate attempt to be let out.
According to the Gloucester Citizen, Karlee Daubeney, 20, hoped her scrawled plea would be seen by CCTV operators but failed to get their attention.
It wasn't until the next day, when staff arrived to open the store, that she was freed.
With the temperature inside the cold room just a few degrees above zero, Daubeney managed to get through the night wearing only leggings and a thin Subway top, the Telegraph reported.
Miss Daubeney said: "At first, I was in a state of panic and I was looking for anything that could have opened the door. I was trying to write 'help' on pieces of cardboard to slide under the door, the Telegraph reported.
"It got to the stage I was so cold I didn't have the energy to bang on the door."
A Subway spokesman has commented on the situation saying: "As this case is currently under investigation we are unable to comment further at this stage."

No comments:

Post a Comment